1.1
Turnaround Time

Every negative thing that has been said about this company is true. PERIOD....Better Business Bureau shows them with a positive rating??

This company should be shut down for the amount of lies they spew....they can't even create new reasons and excuses for their lies. I will never buy another warranty for any electronics ever again.

Paid me pre taxed price for a laptop....I wanted another laptop. I still had a year on my warranty.....wouldn't refund any part of my warranty money....very disgusting without the lies and deception.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Never replaced or repaired as agreed, Run around no positive service, Being deceived, Being lied to, Not getting the full warranty or a new laptop of the same type.

Comments

Square trade policies are sold that the company won't honor. This is theft. I have been theived!

to Anonymous #1502647

I agree, and believe these are deceptive sales tactics. This is a consumer protection issue for sure. This company is stealing money, and needs to pay a fine.

same here!! bought 2 phone at Costco and paid for the Square Trade "warranty".

Tried to use it once and all good. 2nd time: the "cant' find" my warranty and thus won't cover my cracked screen. They want Costco receipt. It's sent.

They want the Square Trade "warranty documents" they are sent. They STILL CAN'T FIND MY WARRANTY!!!

and now after month of back and forth, warranty expired and now, "THEY FOUND IT!!!" BUTTTTT, they can no longer cover b/c now it's expired and nothing they can do despite all our emails indicating we began corresponding prior to expiration. awful and deceiving service!!

Temecula, California, United States #1334479

I agree that Square Trade is committing fraud on consumers and I would love to be part of a class action lawsuit vs. them and Costco.

They are bait & switching the example contracts they show before your purchase with more restrictive ones after, and do not honor replacing unfixable television or other items with same or better quality. Costco still displays Square trades fake warranty indicating they will refund your purchase price if it can't be repaired, but that is not the case in the real "contract". They offered me a "new" set built two years prior that does not meet the specifications of the warranteed set, and costs just over half of the set that quit working just 2 1/2 years into it's life. Stay away from Square trade at all cost!

Customer service is now based in Pakistan and difficult to understand them.

Shame on Squaretrade, anything but square for the consumer. Class action lawsuits are popping up since December 2016, about time!

Monika Kross
to Mike #1564937

Sign me up for that lawsuit. they stole my money.

never recieved my warranty. they cant find it. terminally ill, need groceries.

Same stories in eBay under negative comments. We have GOT to hire a lawyer

Indio, California, United States #1208300

ME TOO!!!! I had 19 months left and they paid me the pre-taxed cost of a new iphone 6 then canceled my warranty.

Now I'm stuck with the tax, activation and new warranty costs (WON'T be squaretrade this time) which will set me back about $200.

I'm PISSED!!!!!