1.1
Turnaround Time

Every negative thing that has been said about this company is true.PERIOD....Better Business Bureau shows them with a positive rating??

This company should be shut down for the amount of lies they spew....they can't even create new reasons and excuses for their lies. I will never buy another warranty for any electronics ever again.

Paid me pre taxed price for a laptop....I wanted another laptop.I still had a year on my warranty.....wouldn't refund any part of my warranty money....very disgusting without the lies and deception.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Squaretrade. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $550 and wants Squaretrade to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never replaced or repaired as agreed, run around no positive service, being deceived and being lied to. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Squaretrade squaretrade laptop warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

same here!!bought 2 phone at Costco and paid for the Square Trade "warranty".

Tried to use it once and all good. 2nd time: the "cant' find" my warranty and thus won't cover my cracked screen. They want Costco receipt. It's sent.

They want the Square Trade "warranty documents" they are sent. They STILL CAN'T FIND MY WARRANTY!!!

and now after month of back and forth, warranty expired and now, "THEY FOUND IT!!!" BUTTTTT, they can no longer cover b/c now it's expired and nothing they can do despite all our emails indicating we began corresponding prior to expiration.awful and deceiving service!!

I agree that Square Trade is committing fraud on consumers and I would love to be part of a class action lawsuit vs.them and Costco.

They are bait & switching the example contracts they show before your purchase with more restrictive ones after, and do not honor replacing unfixable television or other items with same or better quality. Costco still displays Square trades fake warranty indicating they will refund your purchase price if it can't be repaired, but that is not the case in the real "contract". They offered me a "new" set built two years prior that does not meet the specifications of the warranteed set, and costs just over half of the set that quit working just 2 1/2 years into it's life. Stay away from Square trade at all cost!

Customer service is now based in Pakistan and difficult to understand them.

Shame on Squaretrade, anything but square for the consumer.Class action lawsuits are popping up since December 2016, about time!

Indio, California, United States #1208300

ME TOO!!!!I had 19 months left and they paid me the pre-taxed cost of a new iphone 6 then canceled my warranty.

Now I'm stuck with the tax, activation and new warranty costs (WON'T be squaretrade this time) which will set me back about $200.

I'm PISSED!!!!!