1.7

My printer was acting up.Gave bad quality (a lot of missed lines and smearing) printouts.

Noticed the styrofoam along the print rail was soaked. Checked inks and did multiple print head cleaning with no improvement. In fact, quality was worst than before after printhead cleanings. File a claim to squaretrade since I bought a 3 years plan.

It rejected my claim right after I finished filing. Reasons were accidental damage is not covered. Any commercial use was not covered neither. I just could not even reason with such excuses!!

Square trade should have asked if you use any product for this and that and what is not covered before they took anyone's money.If you took the money which means my item should be covered regardless.Don't buy insurance from this place, it is a scam.

Review about: Squaretrade Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fraudulent practice.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

I have a Epson WF-7610 printer printer that connects to my desktop PC using a USB Type A-to-Type B cable.The computer end of the cable is a USB Type A (male) while that on the printer end is a USB B (square) that plugs into a USB B port.

My desktop PC connects to the internet wirelessly using a wireless router. Is it possible to connect a wireless print server to this printer to convert it into a wireless printer? If so, what more (in terms of cables / connectors) would I need apart from the wireless print server?

Please help!http://top10printers.com/