New York, New York

I purchased my television in 2012 and I read in the Consumer Reports magazine that one should always takeout the extended warranty insurance for electronics, because the electronics today are mass produced.I took out the insurance for 4 years with Square Trade for $112.

Related: Squaretrade - Misleading warranty

The television was working fine until 2 weeks ago it started to malfunction. I did not fret because I kept a copy of my policy and I was happy that I was still within the warranty timeframe. I put my claim in to Square Trade and sent the photos that they requested. They have every excuse why they will not honor the claim.

This company is a fraud, they take your money and if you file a claim they think of every excuse not to honor the claim. All of the major retail stores use this company for their extended warranty policies, Best Buy, PC Richards, and the online shopping networks utilize Square Trade.

Consumer Alert: DO NOT BUY SQUARE TRADE INSURANCE!!

h

I didn't like: Way i was treated.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $112
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.