Squaretrade - Fradulent and Bogus Company

I purchased my television in 2012 and I read in the Consumer Reports magazine that one should always takeout the extended warranty insurance for electronics, because the electronics today are mass produced.I took out the insurance for 4 years with Square Trade for $112.

The television was working fine until 2 weeks ago it started to malfunction. I did not fret because I kept a copy of my policy and I was happy that I was still within the warranty timeframe. I put my claim in to Square Trade and sent the photos that they requested. They have every excuse why they will not honor the claim.

This company is a fraud, they take your money and if you file a claim they think of every excuse not to honor the claim. All of the major retail stores use this company for their extended warranty policies, Best Buy, PC Richards, and the online shopping networks utilize Square Trade.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #862985 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Squaretrade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.