I purchased my television in 2012 and I read in the Consumer Reports magazine that one should always takeout the extended warranty insurance for electronics, because the electronics today are mass produced.I took out the insurance for 4 years with Square Trade for $112.
The television was working fine until 2 weeks ago it started to malfunction. I did not fret because I kept a copy of my policy and I was happy that I was still within the warranty timeframe. I put my claim in to Square Trade and sent the photos that they requested. They have every excuse why they will not honor the claim.
This company is a fraud, they take your money and if you file a claim they think of every excuse not to honor the claim. All of the major retail stores use this company for their extended warranty policies, Best Buy, PC Richards, and the online shopping networks utilize Square Trade.
Consumer Alert: DO NOT BUY SQUARE TRADE INSURANCE!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way i was treated
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."