I purchased an Epson copier at Staples.I also purchased a warranty at Staples covered by Square Trade.

Big mistake. The machine stopped running and through many hours of leaving messages and talking to Square Trade staff for more than 3 weeks now, I cant get my money. The claim went through and I was to receive an "Affidavit" for the final process to received my money back on the faulty warrantied copier. 3 representatives of Square trade say that the Affidavit was emailed.

It wasn't. Now, today, from another Square Trade agent that the Affidavit comes from a different firm so "it's not out fault".

I'm still spending too much time to get the "affidavit" to get my money.And it's not resolved yet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of squaretrade customer care. Squaretrade needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned squaretrade customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Squaretrade.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments