filters
State:
City:
Product:

Squaretrade - Needed to find out about my warranty

Because they need to give you the number to who ever has the warranty, instead of making you go through so many people

Squaretrade - Sucks

Super rude person who wouldn’t let me cancel my square trade after I found out that I was being charged from square trade and ATT for phone insurance. I just want to cancel it and now I can’t and don’t know what to do.

Squaretrade - Blowing me off

Purchased 3 year plans when I bought my space heaters on amazon. Filed claim first week in nov called to See when my replacement was Coming . Was told problem with receipt resubmitted receipts mutilple times during late nov then dec 15 I was told my replacement was expedited and I should Receive in 5 days . Been trying to reach them but no one answers . Totally fraudulent company.

Squaretrade - Protection plan

No one answered. I just wanted a replacement, that’s all

Squaretrade - Refund

I was supposed to receive a refund check weeks ago and never did.

Squaretrade - Great service

The claim was resolved quickly but the website is not very user friendly. It would be super helpful to have the customer service phone number immediately accessible instead of having to search for it at the bottom of the page.
Show

Squaretrade - BEWARE Just Try to collect on your Square Trade protection program.

I purchased a three year protection policy in case of malfunction. Well 6 months into time period product no longer works. I was told at time of purchase nothing more was needed by me. They have all the information needed. Now they want info it is impossible to provide and there is no live customer support. This has scam written all over it. BEWARE
I didn't like
  • Impossible to collect on promised protection program

Squaretrade - The worst insurance

This is an horrible insurance and more like a fraud.
Show

Squaretrade - Used them for the last time.

Can't get them on the phone, they discontinued their call back system, Takes weeks to get anything done,.....I've used Squaretrade for 4 different laptops. No more

Squaretrade - I have not received anything for my item

I called a couple days back and havent received word back from my warranty. Am i getting a new lamp sent back? A refund? Whats going on?