1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Of course a few days before my warranty expires my hard drive crashes. I call Costco concierge service over a 3 day period and get cannot get it fixed ( includng being on a call with HP and Costco).

All the while not knowing that my warranty with Square trade was expiring. After Costco finally says I need to go to Square Trade my warranty expires. And the tell me if I had called in the same month (warranty expired on 11-30-17) I would be covered but because I called / transferred to Square trade on Dec 1st they cannot cover it because it is in a different month. Was on the phone with the Costco and Square trade for over an hour and they both passed the buck to each other and said they could not help.

If I had called square trade directly then this would not have happened.

I would have been covered. This is so bad management of a customer from a Costco perspective and square trade - both telling me the other should help and neither will.

Review about: Squaretrade Laptop Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Being deceived, Would not honor my policy.

Comments

if you were in the last month of the squaretrade warranty, you were ~3 years out of concierge coverage, and should have known better.