I paid $99.95 for a 2 year warranty on a $600 laptop.

Less than 2 years in my touch pad had separated from a design flaw.I hate touch pads so I just kept using my mouse.

Then my delete button, C and B buttons stopped working. I look online and my warranty does not show up. I look again a month later and now sign of my contract. At first I could not find my receipt but eventually I did find it.

I called SQUARETRADE and told them of my computer issues and that my plan was not showing online. The worker said he saw it fine but I could still not see my online warranty that I had register. The worker said they had computer issues and he would send my and email and handle my case getting my computer repaired. Five hours later when I get my email I call back.

I talk with a guy and tell him about returning my computer and I waned to report my touch pad had a crack in the seam. He stated well we will not fix your computer but we will refund you your $99.95. I said NO, I want my computer fixed. He continued refusing to listen to me and said he/they would not fix my computer only refund my warranty purchase.

I told him I did not pay $100 for a warranty on a $600 computer to take $100 if the computer messed up.This seems to be a SYSTEMATIC DECEPTION GOING ON!

This person wrote the review because of "systematic deception" of squaretrade protection plan from Squaretrade. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $635 and wants Squaretrade to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Squaretrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments