Squaretrade - Square Trade Cheats Consumers Rather Than Pays
I purchase a warranty from Square Trade November 8, 2014. They told me to upload my receipt, which I did. I have an email acknowledging they accepted my receipt and telling me I was covered.
I had purchased a new phone at Apple when my previous phone broke, using my upgrade program at ATT. The word repair is on the receipt for $291.00 + tax. Now 20 months later my phone broke and Square Trade will not replace it. They are now saying the receipt is not good enough and simply closed my claim.
They are scam artist and cheaters.
Now I have had to purchase a new phone which costs me $500+ because I thought I had insurance and did not get apple care or coverage through ATT.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."