100% full Not resolved

I purchase a warranty from Square Trade November 8, 2014. They told me to upload my receipt, which I did. I have an email acknowledging they accepted my receipt and telling me I was covered.

I had purchased a new phone at Apple when my previous phone broke, using my upgrade program at ATT. The word repair is on the receipt for $291.00 + tax. Now 20 months later my phone broke and Square Trade will not replace it. They are now saying the receipt is not good enough and simply closed my claim.

They are scam artist and cheaters.

Now I have had to purchase a new phone which costs me $500+ because I thought I had insurance and did not get apple care or coverage through ATT.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Squaretrade and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about squaretrade protection plan from Squaretrade was warranty and their customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Squaretrade.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Squaretrade to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments