Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I purchase a warranty from Square Trade November 8, 2014. They told me to upload my receipt, which I did. I have an email acknowledging they accepted my receipt and telling me I was covered.

Related: Squaretrade - Epson WF-7610 printer poor performance

I had purchased a new phone at Apple when my previous phone broke, using my upgrade program at ATT. The word repair is on the receipt for $291.00 + tax. Now 20 months later my phone broke and Square Trade will not replace it. They are now saying the receipt is not good enough and simply closed my claim.

They are scam artist and cheaters.

Now I have had to purchase a new phone which costs me $500+ because I thought I had insurance and did not get apple care or coverage through ATT.

Review about: Squaretrade Cell Phone Warranty.

I didn't like: Warranty and their customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gearbest - Uma satisfação imensa Gearbest "É muito bom comprar na Gearbest, é uma equipe atenciosa que nunca me deixaram na mão, eles são bem competentes, e sempre que você faz uma pergunta ou envia um..." Read more Gearbest - “Used Items Sold As New / Refund Gimmicks!” Gearbest "(INITIAL ORDER) I bought 2 IP cameras with shipping insurance via PayPal. (ORDER RECEIVED) Both items were received in used condition and DOA. According to the manufacture both cameras were..." Read more Squaretrade - Fradulent and Bogus Company Squaretrade "I purchased my television in 2012 and I read in the Consumer Reports magazine that one should always takeout the extended warranty insurance for electronics, because the electronics today are..." Read more Gearbest - Performance Gearbest "To Whom It May Concern, I have been having problems with a tablet I had purchased December 2016. I am no longer able to use the tablet any longer. The..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more