1.2

Aurora, CO 66 friends 5 reviews Share review Embed review Edit review 1.0 star rating 4/28/2017 I have 5-6 warranties with SquareTrade.On December 18, I accidentally dropped my cell phone into a sink of water.

The phone was replaced on December 21. I attempted to take out an additional SquareTrade warranty for the replacement phone in February, but since it was not a new purchase, I could not. Now 4 months later, the replacement 1-Phone 6 will not take a full charge and no one can understand me on it anyway. The diaphragm is also faulty.

After numerous attempts speaking with agents in other countries over the last two weeks, I have just spoken with Candace and Ana Marie in Orlando Florida. They also have no authority to resolve the issue with the faulty replacement phone. If I get no satisfaction from this post, I will then attempt to make SquareTrade the United Airlines of the warranty companies.

Like someone else mentioned here, they too said I could go to social media with my issue.their Resolution Center needs a lot of work.

Review about: Squaretrade Cell Phone Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Yelp does have many helpful reviews.

I didn't like: Yelp sucked.

Comments