Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days later bought the warranty for SquareTrade directly. Received an email to upload the receipt, did as followed. Email stated I was covered with the full (ADH). Now three months later I had to file a claim, phone was bump on our kitchen table while cleaning kitchen.

Made contact with SquareTrade filling a claim. Email was sent to me that they are working on the case Now 27th 2015 at 10:25am. Received second email at 6p.m. that my claim was approved and that I will receive a white Galaxy Note 4 like new, being they had no black as the one I own. They deduct $75 from my account.

Now today Dec 2, 2015 1p.m. I was awaken from a phone call from Adam with SquareTrade that I was not covered and they have no control over how the internet accepts protection. And they all they can do is refund the cost of what I paid for the warranty and only accept their apology.

Now my blood pressure is high, I'm in tears thinking I was protected. Over 8yrs I have protected items with this company and now they want to tell me I am out of over $500 dollars, oh $423 for the phone.

This is no way to treat customers. They say I have to take the lost being they system allowed me to buy the protection, yet they review the claim and stated I was covered and protected.

I will add this to my all my social media. Seeking help to get the phone they stated I would receive. This is unacceptable and unprofessional of a large company. I don't have $423 to just trash. You buy high end items and you protect them, as I did.

PLEASE SEND THE PROMISED PHONE OR REFUND THE FULL COST OF THE PHONE I PAID FOR. NO APOLOGY WILL REINSTATE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU ALL HAVE TAKEN FROM ME, A LOYAL CUSTOMER. EIGHT YEARS WITH ONLY TWO CLAIM, THIS MAKES THREE. all

Review about: Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I didn't like: Have not taken responsibilty for covered phone.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $597
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.