Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days later bought the warranty for SquareTrade directly. Received an email to upload the receipt, did as followed. Email stated I was covered with the full (ADH). Now three months later I had to file a claim, phone was bump on our kitchen table while cleaning kitchen.
Made contact with SquareTrade filling a claim. Email was sent to me that they are working on the case Now 27th 2015 at 10:25am. Received second email at 6p.m. that my claim was approved and that I will receive a white Galaxy Note 4 like new, being they had no black as the one I own. They deduct $75 from my account.
Now today Dec 2, 2015 1p.m. I was awaken from a phone call from Adam with SquareTrade that I was not covered and they have no control over how the internet accepts protection. And they all they can do is refund the cost of what I paid for the warranty and only accept their apology.
Now my blood pressure is high, I'm in tears thinking I was protected. Over 8yrs I have protected items with this company and now they want to tell me I am out of over $500 dollars, oh $423 for the phone.
This is no way to treat customers. They say I have to take the lost being they system allowed me to buy the protection, yet they review the claim and stated I was covered and protected.
I will add this to my all my social media. Seeking help to get the phone they stated I would receive. This is unacceptable and unprofessional of a large company. I don't have $423 to just trash. You buy high end items and you protect them, as I did.
PLEASE SEND THE PROMISED PHONE OR REFUND THE FULL COST OF THE PHONE I PAID FOR. NO APOLOGY WILL REINSTATE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU ALL HAVE TAKEN FROM ME, A LOYAL CUSTOMER. EIGHT YEARS WITH ONLY TWO CLAIM, THIS MAKES THREE. all
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Have not taken responsibilty for covered phone
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."