Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days later bought the warranty for SquareTrade directly. Received an email to upload the receipt, did as followed. Email stated I was covered with the full (ADH). Now three months later I had to file a claim, phone was bump on our kitchen table while cleaning kitchen.
Made contact with SquareTrade filling a claim. Email was sent to me that they are working on the case Now 27th 2015 at 10:25am. Received second email at 6p.m. that my claim was approved and that I will receive a white Galaxy Note 4 like new, being they had no black as the one I own. They deduct $75 from my account.
Now today Dec 2, 2015 1p.m. I was awaken from a phone call from Adam with SquareTrade that I was not covered and they have no control over how the internet accepts protection. And they all they can do is refund the cost of what I paid for the warranty and only accept their apology.
Now my blood pressure is high, I'm in tears thinking I was protected. Over 8yrs I have protected items with this company and now they want to tell me I am out of over $500 dollars, oh $423 for the phone.
This is no way to treat customers. They say I have to take the lost being they system allowed me to buy the protection, yet they review the claim and stated I was covered and protected.
I will add this to my all my social media. Seeking help to get the phone they stated I would receive. This is unacceptable and unprofessional of a large company. I don't have $423 to just trash. You buy high end items and you protect them, as I did.
PLEASE SEND THE PROMISED PHONE OR REFUND THE FULL COST OF THE PHONE I PAID FOR. NO APOLOGY WILL REINSTATE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU ALL HAVE TAKEN FROM ME, A LOYAL CUSTOMER. EIGHT YEARS WITH ONLY TWO CLAIM, THIS MAKES THREE. all
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Have not taken responsibilty for covered phone
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."