SquareTrade Frud Samsung Galaxy Note 4

72 of 89 Squaretrade reviews

Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days later bought the warranty for SquareTrade directly. Received an email to upload the receipt, did as followed. Email stated I was covered with the full (ADH). Now three months later I had to file a claim, phone was bump on our kitchen table while cleaning kitchen.

Made contact with SquareTrade filling a claim. Email was sent to me that they are working on the case Now 27th 2015 at 10:25am. Received second email at 6p.m. that my claim was approved and that I will receive a white Galaxy Note 4 like new, being they had no black as the one I own. They deduct $75 from my account.

Now today Dec 2, 2015 1p.m. I was awaken from a phone call from Adam with SquareTrade that I was not covered and they have no control over how the internet accepts protection. And they all they can do is refund the cost of what I paid for the warranty and only accept their apology.

Now my blood pressure is high, I'm in tears thinking I was protected. Over 8yrs I have protected items with this company and now they want to tell me I am out of over $500 dollars, oh $423 for the phone.

This is no way to treat customers. They say I have to take the lost being they system allowed me to buy the protection, yet they review the claim and stated I was covered and protected.

I will add this to my all my social media. Seeking help to get the phone they stated I would receive. This is unacceptable and unprofessional of a large company. I don't have $423 to just trash. You buy high end items and you protect them, as I did.

PLEASE SEND THE PROMISED PHONE OR REFUND THE FULL COST OF THE PHONE I PAID FOR. NO APOLOGY WILL REINSTATE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU ALL HAVE TAKEN FROM ME, A LOYAL CUSTOMER. EIGHT YEARS WITH ONLY TWO CLAIM, THIS MAKES THREE. all

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Have not taken responsibilty for covered phone

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Review category
Household Services
review #743950

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Squaretrade? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 89 Squaretrade reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Squaretrade. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Squaretrade.
Filing a new complaint about
×