I am very disappointed in this company. I made the initial contact the 3rd week in October, today is November 16th..Pathetic

From this date of ticket. I have been waiting for two empty boxes, so I can send my packages back for repair. I have paid a great deal of money on both extended warranties on my laptop's. And it seems that this company can't seem to organize a simple task. I have called numerous amount of times, I have requested a Manager to contact me. My email my cell # is on file.

With every call a representative apologies but, can't seem to send an email to find out why two empty boxes can't seem to get to my home address. Too many excuses!!!!!I

For a company that handles so many companies businesses, your customer service is horrible

I expect a Manger to review my issue and have my claim processed correctly.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of squaretrade laptop warranty from Squaretrade. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Squaretrade to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Squaretrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments