Resolved
3.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 11, 2017

Since Posting the Original Review that is below SquareTrade promptly contacted me & finally worked with me to resolve the situation to my satisfaction, which was a full refund. I TRULY appreciate SquareTrade stepping up for the customer in the end, but wish all the back and forth, time, frustration, questions, dead ends & basic run around could have been avoided from the beginning.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2017

SquareTrade is the WORST protection plan I have EVER dealt with!!!!! DO NOT USE, not worth your time or money & I cannot believe that such a great company as COSTCO would use such a horrible company.

Not worth my time to go into every detail except that I have been dealing with this for month. The technician even came out but refused to replace both parts that I was told could be causing the problem, now the problem still is not fixed, PLUS now the TV casing is cracked, not probably snapped back on, & SMALL screws not put back in that I found on the floor AFTER the technician had left.

Since I did not report any of these issues until later, mind you the technician came at 7pm on a Friday night after trying to blow me off numerous times, only to find out it was so he could go jeeping with some friends that day, SquareTrade is saying they have done all they can. I should have called IMMEDIATELY after the repair & prior to remounting the TV (then how are you supposed to test a 65inch TV if it's not secure to watch/use?) They basically are ignoring the fact that the original problem is still not fixed, & blaming me for all other damages!!!

Review about: Squaretrade Tv Warranty.

I didn't like: Given the runaround.

Comments

THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF DON'T BUY ANY COVERAGE FROM THEM!

i AM SUING THEM FOR CONSUMER FRAUD FOR NOT FILLING THEIR OBLIGATION UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT. IT'S A COMPANY AFFILIATE WITH AMAZON AND AMAZON IS INVOLVED WITH THEIR FRAUD.