I purchased a $200 speaker from Sams Club along with a 3 yr protection plan from squaretrade. A year and a half afterwards, i couldnt get any sound.

I called squaretrade to file a claim and was given the run around. So i went to Sams Club and they called and got the claim started. Squaretrade says no hassle and they pay for shipping which was false. They made me pay to ship it to be fixed.

When they returned my speaker, it still wasnt working so i had to send it back. 6 months later, again the sound goes out and mind you, i have a 3 yr contract. They tell me, we fixed it once and now your contract is void.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS WARRANTY CO EVER AGAIN. Cudos to Sams Club, they made me whole

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of squaretrade protection plan from Squaretrade. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Squaretrade to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Squaretrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments