Squaretrade Protection Plan Review from Sanford, Florida
They are all liers I bought many warranties and they send me a letter that I have saved that they would like to give me a fee warrenty for buy a lot of warranties from them I wanted to get my free warrenty and they said sorry that the free on was only for a cheap warrenty not for my new iPad and I said wow bait and switch I did not know that combines still do that. I talked to a Mgr and I have his name and said he was sorry but that is what it is and I said I would write bad reviews and he said fine go ahead and that is what I will keep doing as much as I can so please future buyers be aware very aware and do not buy from them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way i was treated
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours in Israel a paid tax . I have a phone that doesn't work..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today..."
- "settled down I decided to make me a bowl of ice cream that I had just bought one hour before that i stopped at the store on my way home..."
- "I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."