Service Scheduling

They are all liers I bought many warranties and they send me a letter that I have saved that they would like to give me a fee warrenty for buy a lot of warranties from them I wanted to get my free warrenty and they said sorry that the free on was only for a cheap warrenty not for my new iPad and I said wow bait and switch I did not know that combines still do that. I talked to a Mgr and I have his name and said he was sorry but that is what it is and I said I would write bad reviews and he said fine go ahead and that is what I will keep doing as much as I can so please future buyers be aware very aware and do not buy from them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Squaretrade and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about squaretrade protection plan from Squaretrade was way i was treated Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Squaretrade.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Squaretrade to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments