Orlando, Florida

I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international coverage.

My laptop has stopped working and I got in touch with Squaretrade, through its employee Brian (brian@squaretrade.com) to obtain the authorization to fix my laptop in Brazil. Nevertheless, the company did not find my record, as well, they asked me to send a copy of the purchase receipt, what has been done.

After more than a week, I have yet to receive any information of the company and my laptop is still broken.

Review about: Dell I14Rn1818Dbk.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $550
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

SquareTrade Frud Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Squaretrade "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..." Read more Squaretrade - Fradulent and Bogus Company Squaretrade "I purchased my television in 2012 and I read in the Consumer Reports magazine that one should always takeout the extended warranty insurance for electronics, because the electronics today are..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more