Orlando, Florida

I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international coverage.

My laptop has stopped working and I got in touch with Squaretrade, through its employee Brian (brian@squaretrade.com) to obtain the authorization to fix my laptop in Brazil. Nevertheless, the company did not find my record, as well, they asked me to send a copy of the purchase receipt, what has been done.

After more than a week, I have yet to receive any information of the company and my laptop is still broken.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Squaretrade - Does not acknowlege their own policies! Squaretrade "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more SquareTrade Frud Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Squaretrade "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more