Resolved
3.7
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 15, 2017

After arguing with them 3 different occasions and covering specs of my current set rather than features, they came through and offered me a new 65SJ9500 set which is LG's top of the line LED. I'm ok with that. They kept sending offers for entry level sets but finally made me happy.

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2017

I purchased a LG 65" tv model 65UB9500 on Dec. 26, 2014 from Electronics Express and a 5 year warranty for it from Costco.

This set has 3D, and 240 trumotion and a local LED dimming along with a built-in subwoofer and 4 hdmi ports, a true 10 bit color panel and many more items. This was LG's flagship, top of the line set and I paid extra to have these specifications. An HDMI input stopped working and they sent a main board replacement and a repairman who was unable to repair it and he left it with none of the HDMI inputs are working and even left a screw out of the panel. They have offered several sets for replacement but none have the above features.

All of the sets offered by them for replacement are entry level sets and my set was a flagship, top of the line at the time and none of the replacement sets Squaretrade has offered have the specifications my set has.

They even told me they don't consider features, so I gave them specifications and still have not been offered a comparable set. Very, Very bad service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product or them honoring their contract.

Comments