Bought a Galaxy s4 NEW/ old stock from Ebay, SquareTrade warranty was offered with it.Paid for the warranty.
15 months later the phone just died. Sent it back and they had it for almost 3 weeks with no response. I finally called them and they tell me that there was water damage in it. I call bull, and tell them to send it back.
Well, they sent it back, and there is NO water incursion. Filed a complaint with the BBB, after a couple back and forth comments, they provided a picture ( as well as I did).
they said you can see the water indicators...Well I pointed out that the indicators were white, NOT red so you can see, no water, they wouldnt respond to that so the BBB closed the issue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around no positive service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "I purchase a warranty from Square Trade November 8, 2014. They told me to upload my receipt, which I did. I have an email acknowledging they accepted my..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "I purchased these keen sandles for approximately $110.00. I have worn them maybe 10 times. Just wore them to Las Vegas 108 degrees temps ..I love the comfort, but..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."