Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Bought a Galaxy s4 NEW/ old stock from Ebay, SquareTrade warranty was offered with it.Paid for the warranty.

Related: Squaretrade Iphone 2 Year Warranty Review

15 months later the phone just died. Sent it back and they had it for almost 3 weeks with no response. I finally called them and they tell me that there was water damage in it. I call bull, and tell them to send it back.

Well, they sent it back, and there is NO water incursion. Filed a complaint with the BBB, after a couple back and forth comments, they provided a picture ( as well as I did).

they said you can see the water indicators...Well I pointed out that the indicators were white, NOT red so you can see, no water, they wouldnt respond to that so the BBB closed the issue.

Review about: Samsung Galaxy S4.

I didn't like: Run around no positive service.

1.4
Usability
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.