Bought a Galaxy s4 NEW/ old stock from Ebay, SquareTrade warranty was offered with it.Paid for the warranty.
15 months later the phone just died. Sent it back and they had it for almost 3 weeks with no response. I finally called them and they tell me that there was water damage in it. I call bull, and tell them to send it back.
Well, they sent it back, and there is NO water incursion. Filed a complaint with the BBB, after a couple back and forth comments, they provided a picture ( as well as I did).
they said you can see the water indicators...Well I pointed out that the indicators were white, NOT red so you can see, no water, they wouldnt respond to that so the BBB closed the issue.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around no positive service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "I purchase a warranty from Square Trade November 8, 2014. They told me to upload my receipt, which I did. I have an email acknowledging they accepted my..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."