Service Scheduling

Been having trouble with my cell phone the last month.It's obvious something is wrong as it freezes and won't turn on at times.

I purchased phone from QVC and also the plan from Square Trade. I tried at first to file a claim online but they refused claim saying I didn't have phone long enough (10 months) and to go back to where I purchased or notify manufacturer of phone problems! Hello!

It's out of warranty from HTC AND QVC and that is why I purchased warranty!

They sent me an email this morning wanting to know if I wanted to cancel warranty and they would pay for unused time!What a joke!

Stay away people!

This person wrote the review because of "obviously there is something wrong with my phone, i don't abuse it or throw it around. after checking htc website, there is a problem with this phone locking up and freezing! i just want the public to know that warranties are worth nothing!" of squaretrade protection plan from Squaretrade. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Squaretrade to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being deceived and run around no positive service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Squaretrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Squaretrade?

Comments

#1020941

Obviously the manufactures warranty is 1 year. Square Trade Warranty starts after the manufacture warranty ends.